[Greater-baltimore] Love Notes...

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 05:13:30 UTC 2014

Thanks to everyone who has ordered love notes thus far.  A reminder to pay for your orders in the exhibit hall or at our table during general session.  You may also send your payment via PayPal to Latonya27 at msn.com if it is more convenient.

We will continue to accept orders via NFBMDTLC at gmail.com as well as in person.  There's no doubt that we are going to sell out, so please get your orders in as soon as possible!  Feel free to see anyone of the Love Note Team for any questions:

Mary Jo Hartle
Jesse Hartle
Ellen Ringlein
Mika Wills