[Greater-baltimore] Computer help from my blind friends.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:24:45 UTC 2014

I would be happy to help as well, assuming that I know how. Are you using office 2010 or 2013? What operating system are you using? I ask because currently I am one version behind the latest (office 2010 on a Windows 7 computer.) unfortunately, I don't know very much at all about office 2013 or Windows 8.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone