[Greater-baltimore] Computer help from my blind friends.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Oct 4 03:26:45 UTC 2014

It is a little confusing in the beginning.  Basically if you hit and
release alt, it brings up ribbon, you can right or left arrow across
it to the different areas, file, etit, view ... for example, they
depend on program.  When you get where you want down arrow to get
into topic, then generally tab takes you from item to item.

JAWs has a feature called virtual ribbon, which makes the ribbons
behave more consistently and like old pull-down menus.  You might
want to try it.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org