[Greater-baltimore] IMAGE Center on WYPR This morning

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:36:38 UTC 2015

The IMAGE Center will be profiled on WYPR, 88.1, Maryland Morning Program,
for our Disability Skills Gateway Project, Wednesday between 9:40 and 9:55.
It's a great opportunity for us to show-case this project that will
literally change what we know about the skills and techniques of disability
independence.  If you miss the show directly, it will be posted on the
website at WYPR by Wednesday afternoon.

Their website is www.wypr.org <http://www.wypr.org>

It's a nine minute segment, which you might think is a long time, but, it
flew by and there are dozens of things I didn't cover well, but you'll
perhaps get the big picture of what we're going to do.