[Greater-baltimore] Orioles News

Michael Gerlach michaelegerlach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:46:30 UTC 2015

O's fans,

Chris Danielsen and I heard back from the Orioles today.  This is what Mr.
Bader had to say.  "I am told there will be no delay on the radio
broadcasts while listening in the ballpark. Someone who knows technology
far better than I do told me that would be the case, and I take him at his
word.  So fans should be able to listen to 105.7 The Fan in real time.  If
there are any issues, please let me know but it should be taken care of."

This is great news!  I am going to try and go to the game on Saturday and
test this out.  If any other Orioles' fans are going to the games this
weekend, please test this out and respond back to me with your findings,
either positive or negative.  If it works, then we are good to go for the
next few years at Camden Yards.  If it is not operational as he stated,
then we need to notify them immediately and have their technical people
take another look and rectify the problem.

My email is michaelegerlach at gmail.com, if you need to contact me.

Thank you all for your patience and go O's!

Michael Gerlach