[Greater-baltimore] Peapod question

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 13 19:54:31 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am hoping that some of you can answer this question that I recently
received.  An individual who is using the screen reader called System
Access, made by Serotek, is having trouble with Peapod.  The user can't
select a delivery time and can no longer find the accessibility page.

Didn't we have some kind of agreement about accessibility with Peapod?  Can
anyone shed any light on these issues?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Sharon Maneki, President