[Greater-baltimore] Walk MS Flyer.docx

Missy's Gmail msheeder87 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 12:18:24 UTC 2015

I am walking in the MS walk tomorrow. I am asking for donations to support this great cause every dime counts. And every penny is appreciated if you are not able to donate come out and support us. You can attain information by calling me at 410-868-2779 or emailing me at M Sheeder 87 at gmail.com you can find out information about how to donate by looking at the attached flyer. I thank you for supporting such a great cause. My family has I am else because my sister was diagnosed six years ago at the age of 23 and has been in and out of the hospital several times a year since that time I would love to find a cure for or something that would make her life more manageable. I apologize for the errors in my writing but I currently do not have access to a computer.
I think you once again.
Melissa