[Greater-baltimore] Meeting reminder

Melissa Sheeder msheeder87 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:50:34 UTC 2015

Hi, this is Melissa Sheeder. I hope your well an staying warm. I will
not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow. Which always some how
happens during my birthday month. Anyways, I will be volunteering from
10AM to 3PM but I would like for an announcement to be made about the
goalball clinic next Saturday. I would greatly appreciate it. Here Is
what can be put on the list serve but some of the infor can be limited
for the announcement. I can assist people with filling out the form
over the phone if they need assistance. Thanks again and hope you and
our fellow federationist have a great meeting, I will miss you guys.

Maryland Goalball
Yes!!! It's finally here!!!

  	Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Faring Baybrook
recreation Center has partnered with us to bring Maryland a goalball
clinic. The hosts of this clinic will be; Michael Spriggs, Kelvin
Atkinson, and Melissa Sheeder. The Clinic will introduce blind/
sighted youth/adults to goalball and will teach new skills to
experienced players. The clinic will be held on February 28, 2015 at
the Baybrook recreation center from 9:00AM to 4:00PM. We are asking
for a fee of $7.00 if you preregister and $10.00 if you do not
preregister. These fees will cover lunch and equipment costs. We ask
that you preregister by February 21, 2015. Youths must be ten years of
age or older and must have a parent or guardian able to stay
throughout the whole clinic. Please bring identification with you to
prove that the guardian is over 18 years old. Remember to dress
comfortably in sneakers and sweat pants.

If sports aren't your thing, we need volunteers and we need people to
help spread the word. We still need our volunteers to fill out a
registration paper so we can plan accordingly.
If you would like to preregister or find out more information or to
obtain a flier please email mdgoalball at gmail.com or contact one of the
event coordinators:
mike: (301)-395-8268
kelvin: (443)-452-5475