[Greater-baltimore] Reminder: Maryland Goal Ball clinic

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Feb 20 13:58:22 UTC 2015

Maryland Goalball

Yes!!! It's finally here!!!

                Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Faring Baybrook recreation Center has partnered with us to bring Maryland a goalball clinic. The hosts of this clinic will be; Michael Spriggs, Kelvin Atkinson, and Melissa Sheeder. The Clinic will introduce blind/ sighted youth/adults to goalball and will teach new skills to experienced players. The clinic will be held on February 28, 2015 at the Baybrook recreation center from 9:00AM to 4:00PM. We are asking for a fee of $7.00 if you preregister and $10.00 if you do not preregister. These fees will cover lunch and equipment costs. We ask that you preregister by February 21, 2015. Youths must be ten years of age or older and must have a parent or guardian able to stay throughout the whole clinic. Please bring identification with you to prove that the guardian is over 18 years old. Remember to dress comfortably in sneakers and sweat pants.

If sports aren't your thing, we need volunteers and we need people to help spread the word. We still need our volunteers to fill out a registration paper so we can plan accordingly.

If you would like to preregister or find out more information or to obtain a flier please email mdgoalball at gmail.com<mailto:mdgoalball at gmail.com> or contact one of the event coordinators:

mike: (301)-395-8268

kelvin: (443)-452-5475
Melissa: (410)-868-2779