[Greater-baltimore] Orioles on the Radio

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:27:18 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Another option for those of us who have iPhones is to download either a radio streaming app such as OoTunes or the MLB At Bat app, then select another station on the Orioles network which does not have as significant a delay. Unfortunately, this won't be of use to those who don't have iPhones or who wish to listen to the game on a portable radio while at the ballpark. However, even without the delay I would much rather listen to the game on my iPhone while at Camden Yards, as I can say from experience that 105.7 The Fan has a markedly weaker signal than that of WBAL, although WJZ is on the FM band. Last time the Orioles broadcasted on this station, I can remember having serious trouble getting a clear signal on my Walkman, while WBAL's signal was crystal clear. So, I would recommend that anyone who has access to an iPhone download either OoTunes or At Bat, both of which are very accessible. Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chris Nusbaum