[Greater-baltimore] PLEASE HELP SUPPORT ME IN THE LAST 48 HOURS BEFORE I PLUNGE!

Michael Gerlach michaelegerlach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:52:52 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, in less than 48 hours, I will begin my adventure as a Super
Plunger for Special Olympics.  Once again, if you are not familiar with
this, I will be going into the Chesapeake Bay once an hour for 24 hours to
raise money for the atheletes of Special Olympics.

I am slowly but surely getting closer to my goal.  PLEASE PLEAES PLEASE
take a few minutes and go to my Plunge Pledge page (the link is listed
below).  If I can get just 450 more people to donate just $2.00 each, then
I can reach and even exceed my goal foar this year, which is my first
plunge ever.

As a group just like Special Olympics, the NFB is a great family of people
fighting for the same reason, equality without discrimination because of a
disability.  I am doing this to represent the NFB and to show that being
blind will not stop me from doing anything.  We are all in the same fight
together.  Help me help Special Olympics!

The link to my page is
http://plunge2015.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1113288&lis=1&kntae1113288=BB792456527447B89F2BFF67ED5497C8&supId=399818094

Also, here is a link to the story that WBAL did on the Super Plungers on
01/20/15.
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/super-plungers-offer-advice-on-polar-bear-plunge/30816016

Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing you all at the next
meeting..

Michael Gerlach

--
Thanks,