[Greater-baltimore] Fwd: Adaptive Climbing on Sunday

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 19:15:14 UTC 2015

Hi MDPOBC and NFBMD

There is a opportunity this Sunday to go rock climbing at Coppers Rock , WV. Sorry for the late notice I just received this email two minutes ago.

It is with the adventure sports class at Garrett college here in Garrett County.

If anyone can get to McHenry we could car pool over to coppers Rock.

The class is learning adaptive rock climbing skills and would love 8 more people to come.

Trudy Pickrel
2nd Vice Pres. Md Parent Blind Children.
301-501-1818
Www.TLCbytheLake.com

Begin forwarded message: