[Greater-baltimore] Assistance urgently needed for NFB's Six Dot Dash

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Thu May 28 14:15:18 UTC 2015

Hello fellow Federationists:

Please see my colleague Jen White's note below and let her know if you can help us make our June 7 Six Dot Dash a big success! Thanks!

Chris

The National Federation of the Blind will be holding a 6K on Sunday, June 7, 2015. We are looking for volunteers to help with race activities on race day. We need volunteers to call out mile markers on the course, advise runners of course turns, and cheer on runners as they make their way along the course.  We also need volunteers at the finish line to help the runners get water and/or  food, and to keep the prize winners in a group. We would love to have you volunteer at our race!  I would be happy to discuss this opportunity with you and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to send me an e-mail at jwhite at nfb.org<mailto:jwhite at nfb.org> or call me at 410-659-9314, extension 2236. I look forward to hearing from you

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street