[Greater-baltimore] Item of interest

Jerry Price techguy410 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:39:50 UTC 2015

Our first road trip ... hopefully there will be others!
TECHNOLOGY USER GROUP (TUG)

WHEN:  MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2015

TIME:  6:30 PM TO 8 PM

WHERE:  COMCAST INNOVATION LAB,
8031 Corporate Drive, Nottingham, MD 21236

TOPIC: X1 TALKING GUIDE DEMO

So pleased to be able to announce that Comcast has offered to
demonstrate the X1 Talking Guide Cable Box and to answer questions
concerning installations and setup. The X1 has talking menus as well
as large print options.  The product is geared toward consumers who
have low, limited, or no vision.    If you are entertaining the idea
of using this product, I urge you to attend this event.  If you are
already a user, Comcast wants to hear feedback from you as to your
experience with the device and how to improve upon its functionality.

You do not have to RSVP for this event.
If you would like to listen to previous TUG recordings visit:
http://www.lbph.lib.md.us/tug.html

For more information about the Technology User Group, please contact
Jerry Price, (410) 230-2446 or contact him via email
jerry.price1 at maryland.gov

--
Catch Dan Price Live:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z_0UJVGzYs