[Greater-Baltimore] Update

Daniel Frye danielfrye at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 30 03:00:14 UTC 2015

Best of luck with your recovery. I can empathize very much with how debilitating back pain can be, so I hope this procedure proves useful in the long run. Hopefully you enjoy the benefits of having friends and family nearby as you convalesce. And, on the lighter side of things, perhaps you will get some recreational reading in as you progress.

Kindly,

Dan Frye
(410) 241-7006 (personal mobile)

Please forgive brevity and any typographical errors.
Sent from my iPhone