[Greater-Baltimore] Urgent Help Needed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 23 13:53:45 UTC 2015

Hello All,

On Monday, Oct. 26, we need help stuffing envelopes for the end of the year
mailing.  We will begin the project at 8:30am but you should come whenever
you can throughout the day or early evening.  Melissa Riccobono is in charge
of this project.  We will be working in the West Mall at the National Center
for the Blind.  If you can help email Melissa off-list at
melissa at riccobono.us <mailto:melissa at riccobono.us>  or call her at
443-803-0266.  The more help we have the faster we will be finished.  It is
a large project but by working together we will get it done.  Thanks in
advance for your assistance.

Sharon Maneki, President