[Greater-Baltimore] NFB 75th Anniversary Birthday Bash November 16 - Save the Date

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Fri Oct 23 15:51:20 UTC 2015

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

The NFB will be holding a birthday celebration on the 75th anniversary of our founding on November 16th at Mothers in Federal Hill. Please come out and help us celebrate. Also please help spread the word. A percentage of your bill will be donated to the NFB. You can find more details in the attached flyer. I have also pasted the text below. I hope to see many of you there.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

NFB Birthday Bash
Join us as we celebrate the National Federation of the Blind 75th anniversary!

November 16, 2015
Mother's Federal Hill Grille
1113 South Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

Bring your family and friends to enjoy great food, music and fun, including a raffle for a Disney vacation package! A percentage of your purchase will benefit the National Federation of the Blind and will allow us to continue helping the blind live the lives they want for the next seventy-five years!
#NFBBirthdayBash #Happy75thNFB
For more information visit www.nfb.org.

        [cid:image002.jpg at 01D10D89.2F7A9B60]