[Greater-Baltimore] upcoming event

Jerry Price techguy410 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:21:07 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Clara Van Gerven who is Manager of Accessibility Programs at NFB will
be giving a presentation to the Technology User Group of LBPH.  I
sincerely hope you can give her some support and attend this event ...
details to follow.

WHEN:  SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2015

TIME:  10 AM TO 11:30 AM

WHERE:  JERNIGAN INSTITUTE, 1800 Johnson Street, BALTIMORE

TOPICS:  3D PRINTING & TACTILE GRAPHICS

3D printing is poised to revolutionize how products are made.  Come
and experience this device in action and learn how it will impact our
future.  Also, we will look at tactile graphics and learn their
importance in our schools, work, and community.
The Johnson Street Entrance will be the only one manned so it will be
important to arrive promptly.