[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Desperate need for a TVI

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Sep 4 12:26:46 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Chapter-presidents [mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Veronica Smith via Chapter-presidents
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 11:55 PM
To: Chapter Presidents
Cc: Veronica Smith
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Desperate need for a TVI

The Albuquerque Schools are in desperate need for TVI's.  Inparticular the school where I work.  Our Primary TVI is leaving, her last day is tomorrow and though the job has been posted going on 2 weeks now, no one has applied.
We have 6 kiddos right now in that class and they will be channeled into our class 3RD, 4TH and 5Th.  We already have 7 of our own.
If you know of anyone who wants to work, please tell them to apply and Albuquerque Public Schools, Albuquerque New Mexico.  The school that I am talking about is the one Zia Elementary where Fred Schroeder started the VI Program.
HELP!

Veronica