[Greater-Baltimore] Another Custody Emergency

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 17:25:08 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Please email or call the following three people before 2:30 today. I realize
this is short notice, but this is the best we can do. The Senate Judicial
Proceedings Committee will be voting on SB 765 this afternoon. I am asking
you to contact these three people to make sure we get a majority of
favorable votes. The message is please vote in favor of the amended SB 765.
Disabled parents and caregivers need this protection now. For your
convenience, I am providing both the extension number and the email address.
Remember, the phone number is either 410-841 plus the extension OR 301-858
plus the extension.

Bobby Zirkin (the chairman): bobby.zirkin at senate.state.md.us
<mailto:bobby.zirkin at senate.state.md.us> , ext. 3131

Robert Cassilly: bob.cassilly at senate.state.md.us