[Greater-Baltimore] Help with Event on Saturday

melissa at riccobono.us melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Jun 6 18:44:08 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

The Foundation Fighting Blindness is holding its Vision Walk this Saturday,
June 11, from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM at Latrobe Park. Latrobe is a park very
close to Fort McHenry in South Baltimore. Maurice Peret and Lou Ann Blake
have graciously offered to run a literature table at this event from 8:30
until 10 or 10:30. I originally thought I might be able to help them, but I
am not free. So, Maurice and Lou Ann are looking for a couple of volunteers
who could take over for them from 10 or 10:30 until 12:30. We certainly
would like to pass out information about the NFB, the local chapter, and
also the NFB BELL program to anyone who is interested.

If you are able to help, please contact Maurice Peret at

804-928-4015.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Melissa

---