[Greater-Baltimore] open positions in Baltimore City

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:27:38 UTC 2016

Baltimore City has two open positions a customer services rep, and an
accountant.  Please follow the links because I don't have any
additional information.

http://www.baltimorecity.gov/Government/QuasiAgencies/ParkingAuthority/JobOpportunities.aspx

Accountant I

The Parking Authority of Baltimore City has an opening for an
Accountant I. The Accountant I performs entry level professional
accounting work involving
the review of source documents used for accounting, the maintenance of
ledgers, registers, or other records of initial entry, the maintenance
of control
accounts, and the preparation of periodic and special financial
reports. Work includes the reconciliation of records, statements,
journals and vouchers
and the preparation of reports for use by other personnel in
controlling the use of all funds. Responsible for the daily
reconcilement of the revenue from
multiple revenue sources. This includes verifying and posting data to
a computerized system. Assist in preparation of financial reports, and
assist customers
and employees on a daily basis. Work is performed in an office and
requires moderate physical exertion.

Customer Service Representative (Part Time)

The Customer Service Representative serves as a customer service
focused parking associate. Uses customer service skills & parking
professional knowledge
set to help customers navigate and participate in the process to apply
for and acquire residential parking permits. Assists customers on the
phone, over
email and in person.