[Greater-Baltimore] Meeting Reminder

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Fri Mar 18 19:08:38 UTC 2016

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

This Saturday's chapter Meeting will be an action packed one. As usual, we will be meeting at the National Federation of the Blind headquarters at 200 East Wells Street in Baltimore Maryland 21230.

The Maryland Parents of Blind Children are providing breakfast, which starts at 9:00 am in the dining room. The parents bake auction will also take place during breakfast and the later chapter meeting. So plan to bring some cash to spend on the goodies baked by the parents to support the work of the MD parents divisions.

At 9:30 a.m. those folks who would like a demonstration of how to request an accessible absentee ballot should come to the 4th floor conference room.

The chapter meeting  will start at 10:00 am in the 4th floor conference room. During the meeting we will also demonstrate how to navigate the accessible ballot. Of course, we aren't suggesting that you vote a certain way; we just want to show you how to use these tools, so you can exercise your right to vote in private.
But that is not all. After the chapter meeting, we are having a game social, to promote fellowship in our chapter. Those who choose to do so may join in to order pizza. Plan to pitch in $5 for two slices, if you want pizza. Then we plan to play some fun board and card games until around 4 p.m. We will have various card games, dice, dominoes, scrabble, Monopoly and more.

So plan to come early and make a "Federation" day of it .

I hope to see many of you on Saturday.

Cordially,
Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter