[Greater-Baltimore] May Chapter Meeting

Melissa Sheeder msheeder87 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 21:37:35 UTC 2016

Hello, I would love to help out with the dash. Would I be able to sit at the table to give out water I don't mind some standing but by that time I will be 7 1/2 months pregnant. I have had previous back problems so standing still for long period of time makes my back hurt. Last year and this year I have both had reasons why I can't participate in the – so I would like to be able to do something if possible. Feel free to email or call me. My phone number is 410-868-2779. Thank you
Melissa Sheeder

Sent from my iPhone