[Greater-Baltimore] ATTENTION CONVENTION UPDATE

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 15:31:16 UTC 2016

Hello All,

If you had trouble reserving a room at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor
at Camden Yards, please try again today, tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.
We now have additional rooms and the reservation center is waiting for your
call!  If you have additional problems email me off-list.  For your
convenience the number to call is 1-800-228-9290.

New Parking Instructions!!

Due to an upgrade in the website, the original instructions no longer work.
Here is what you need to do to get discounted parking at the convention.
We have arranged for discount parking either at Arena Parking at  99 S
Howard St, Baltimore or the Redwood Street Garage at 11 S Eutaw St,
Baltimore, MD 21201.  Please use the links below to pre-purchase discounted
parking.
Daily parking at the Arena Garage:
<http://baltimoreparking.com/parking-lot/arena-garage-parking-99-s-howard-st
/>
http://baltimoreparking.com/parking-lot/arena-garage-parking-99-s-howard-st/
Promo code arenanfbmd16 to reduce each day down to $10 + fees.

Daily parking at the Redwood Garage:
<http://baltimoreparking.com/parking-lot/redwood-street-garage-parking/>
http://baltimoreparking.com/parking-lot/redwood-street-garage-parking/
Promo code redwoodnfbmd16 to reduce each day down to $10 + fees.
Remember pre-registration ends on Saturday, October 8 at midnight!  Looking
forward to seeing everyone on October 28.

Sharon Maneki, President