[Greater-Baltimore] Help with Survey about Braille Needed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 16:20:54 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Please read the message below and help Dr. Eddie Bell if you can.  This is
very important.

Thank you

Adult Rehabilitation and Employment Survey

We are looking for you!

If you are blind or visually impaired, reside in the United States, and are
at least 18 years of age, we cordially invite you to participate in this
survey. The purpose of this survey is to gain a better understanding of your
experiences as an adult who is blind or visually impaired, including your
experiences with education, employment, training, and vocational
rehabilitation.

This survey should not take more than ten minutes of your time. If you
complete this survey, you will be entered into a drawing in which 5
individuals will win a $100 VISA gift card. We offer you three ways to
complete the survey:

Go to:  <http://www.pdrib.com/ares> www.pdrib.com/ares

Or you may Email:
 <mailto:pdrib2016 at gmail.com> pdrib2016 at gmail.com

Or you may call:
318-257-2029

Thank you for taking the time to better help us understand the lived
experiences of adults with visual impairments.

Questions or concerns about this survey may be directed to:
Edward Bell, Principal Investigator
Professional Development and Research Institute on Blindness
318-257-4554               <mailto:ebell at latech.edu> ebell at latech.edu

Sharon Maneki, President