[Greater-Baltimore] McKeldin Square rally tomorrow

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Tue Sep 20 16:02:31 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Regarding the Feel the Power rally being held tomorrow at McKeldin Square, at which Dr. Maurer is speaking, it begins at 10:30 a.m. and I am attaching a press release with further details about the event. As far as the location of the square, it is located on East Pratt Street. There is a Starbuck's across the street from the square, and the address of the Starbuck's is 100 East Pratt Street. I assume this starbuck's is on the north side of Pratt Street with the square being on the south side. This is the best landmark we could find to use for a drop-off location. I hope this information is helpful.

Warmly,

Crhis Danielsen

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind
200 East Wells Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: (410) 659-9314, extension 2330
Mobile: (410) 262-1281
Email: cdanielsen at nfb.org<mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>
Twitter: @rlawyer and @NFB_Voice

We are celebrating our 75th year and planning for the future we will build together!
Make your contribution<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1> to that future now.

Disclaimer