[Greater-Baltimore] Please help publicize our Wine Tasting October 15

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:05:35 UTC 2016

Hello everyone.  As some of you might know, one of our chapter's "Meet
the Blind" month activities is a wine tasting. It will take place on
Saturday October 15, 5:00-7:00 PM at Spirits of Mt Vernon, 900 North
Charles Street, Baltimore, MD, 21201.

Please distribute the attached flyer.  If you live in a condo or
apartment, please print and post this flyer in the common areas of
your building.  Everyone can take copies anywhere they work,
socialize, worship, or otherwise interact with the general public.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Cheryl
  --
Cheryl Fogle-Hatch, Ph.D.