[Greater-Baltimore] comment period open: phase 2 bus stop optimization

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 18:08:45 UTC 2017

comment period open for Bus Stop Optimization
The attached document contains the list of stops proposed for
elimination as part of the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA)
Summer 2017 service change occurring on June 18, 2017 (BaltimoreLink)
The MTA will consider keeping stops based on rider comments, and, I'm
told that they retained about 20 from phase 1, but I don't have that
list handy.
There are several ways to provide comments on the proposed bus stop
optimization.

• Call 410-454-1929 and leave a message.  Outside the comment period,
please call 410-539-5000 as the bus stop modifications phone number is
only monitored
during optimization comment periods.
• Email the
BusStopModification at mta.maryland.gov
• Mail your comments to:
MTA Attn: Bus Stop Modifications, OCCR 3rd Floor
6 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
• Use this online form (
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTABusStopCommentPhase2

Note that the online form only allows submission of comments on one
stop at a time.  If anyone has comments on multiple stops, I suggest
sending an email with the list including street name/intersection, and
route number and stop ID if possible.