[Greater-Baltimore] March Chapter Meeting Reminder — Parent's Breakfast, Meeting and Bake Auction

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Mar 16 21:43:10 UTC 2017

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

Our chapter meeting is just around the corner. Before we get together, please call and/or send emails to the senators and delegates listed in President Maneki’s email from Wednesday. If we want to see the services of the library for the blind (LBPH) improve, we all have to work hard to let our legislators know we care about this issue.

Our March Chapter Meeting will be this Saturday. The schedule will be a little different than usual.

The NFB of Maryland Parents of Blind Children will provide free breakfast starting at 9:00 am in the NFB’s dining room. From what I hear breakfast casserole, both for meat lovers and vegetarians as well as fruit, coffee, and juice  will be on the menu. This hearty breakfast will fuel you up for our meeting and bake auction.

The meeting and auction will take place in the Utah Auditorium starting at 10:00 a.m. The bake auction will benefit the Maryland POBC. So come and bring your sweet tooth and your wallet. You may want to be aware that this bake auction meeting tends to run longer than usual, so you may wish to plan to be here a little later than usual so as not to miss a chance to bid on your favorite treats. People always bring lots of yummy ones.

You may also want to know that our Vande Walles candy order has come in and we will have candy for sale at the chapter meeting as well. The candy bars will sell two for $3.00. The flavors are caramel, caramel with nuts, chocolate truffle, dark chocolate, English toffee, milk chocolate, mint truffle, and peanut butter melt-away.

So come and enjoy some fellowship at breakfast, hear the latest NFB news at the chapter meeting, and shop for something sweet.

I hope to see many of you on Saturday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter