[Greater-Baltimore] Chapter Meeting Notice Addendum

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Mar 16 21:51:41 UTC 2017

Dear Chapter Members,

I forgot to mention something in the note I just sent out.

There is yet another reason to come to the chapter meeting this Saturday. As part of our spring cleaning, the NFB is giving away a variety of items. Tables will be set up in members hall and you are free to take any of the items home with you.

Below is an email which gives more details. I don't know if all the items are still available.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
National Federation of the Blind

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.