[Greater-Baltimore] Sad News and A Reminder

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 17:40:35 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I am sorry to report the death of Nanci Dosh who died of cancer on Saturday,
May 20.  Nanci ran the Harbor Express Company.  She provided transportation
to many blind people in Baltimore for decades.  She was very reliable and
always took an interest in her customers.  She frequently attended NFB
functions such as the Crab Feast and helped out with the BELL program.
Since we missed announcing the funeral services if anyone wants to send a
card please send it to: 801 N Charles St. Baltimore, MD 21201.

If you are a guide dog user or accompany someone who has a guide dog and are
traveling about during this holiday weekend please take 10 minutes and fill
out the survey form about your Lyft or Uber experience.  We are trying to
get as many as possible responses for the month of May.  Please go to
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test to complete the survey.  Thanks for your help
and enjoy the holiday.  Don't forget to thank our veterans and servicemen.

Sharon Maneki, President
blindness is not what holds you back.