[Greater-Baltimore] Do Good with Burritos: Support MDABS at Chipotle on May 6!

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Wed Apr 11 21:06:20 UTC 2018

Carolyn,

The flyer is on a web page. Ellana sent me the following link.
https://socialportal.chipotle.com/fundraiser/social/portal/flyer/292hjfJgEFQ0A4vwYHFp9lwkCnpiUuEmYpXNL6yvoqh0SmgxCh9WD3aA8xJtpRXcaQLx5D3CDadHWWt1qsvYNP9je8i6rPTckdj8oYcaR5XluKNqqHHDH0WHz8EBr7eu/166339-flyer.pdf

Be sure that you paste the entire link into your browser. You can print out the flyer, once you open the link. Please share the flyer with your network, so we can help make the Maryland Association of Blind Students a success.

Cordially,

Ellen