[Greater-Baltimore] Saturday

Jerry Price techguy410 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:23:29 UTC 2018

I am sending this flier inside the body of the email since I know that
many people who are new to email and the IPhone have difficulty
opening PDF attachments.  In doing so, I would also like to invite
everyone to the Technology User Group which begins at 10 AM and will
focus on Windows Narrator.  See Narrator interact with Google, BARD,
and Amazon.  Is it better than Jaws?  You be the judge.

The National Federation of the Blind

Nonvisual Election Technology Project

and

Disability Rights Maryland

invite you to

Equipping Voters with Disabilities for

the 2018 Midterm Elections and Beyond

When: Saturday April 14, 2018

11:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Where: Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (LBPH)

415 Park Avenue

Baltimore, MD 21201

Join the NFB Nonvisual Election Technology Project and Disability
Rights Maryland for

a voter registration drive, to gain hands-on experience with an
accessible ballot

marking device, and to learn more about your rights as a voter with
disabilities.

For more information please contact Gabe Cazares (GCazares at nfb.org) or

Ben Jackson (BenJ at DisabilityRightsMD.org)