[Greater-Baltimore] [NFBMD] Study Participants Needed

Blake, Lou Ann LBlake at nfb.org
Wed Oct 3 13:22:12 UTC 2018

Dear List Members,

Any solicitations to members of the National Federation of the Blind to participate in research studies need to be approved by the Jernigan Institute research advisory council (RAC) prior to posting. Anyone who receives a request to post a research announcement should forward that request to me. Our RAC will review the research to ensure that it fits within the research priorities of the NFB and that it has been reviewed and approved by an organizational internal review board. Please feel free to contact me if there are any questions. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.
(410) 659-9314 x 2221