[Greater-Baltimore] No Chapter Meeting September 15 - Chapter Picnic September 22

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Sep 13 17:58:22 UTC 2018

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

This is a reminder that we will not have a chapter meeting this coming Saturday, as we are having our chapter picnic the following week, September 22 from 12 to 4 p.m. at Lake Roland Park. We have rented a pavilion and the event will occur rain or shine. We will have an abbreviated chapter meeting; most of the time will be devoted to fun and fellowship. The park and the pavilion we are using are accessible from the Falls Road Light Rail stop, where there is also some parking. The park is also accessible by MTA Mobility. Use 1000 Lakeside Drive as the address. More details about how to reach the exact location of the pavilion will be forthcoming in a later email.

I hope that many of you will be able to attend. But in order for us to have enough , but not too much, food on hand we need to know how many people are coming. We ask that you bring five dollars per person to cover some of our food costs. Please RSVP to me at eringlein at nfb.org<mailto:eringlein at nfb.org> by Sunday, September 16.

I look forward to seeing many of you on September 22.

Cordially,
Ellen Ringlein, President
Greater Baltimore Chapter
greaterbaltimore at nfbmd.org
(443) 516-7855
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmd.org
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer