[Greater-Baltimore] Get in the Holiday Spirit and Support the Chapter at Thursday's Monument Lighting Event

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Dec 5 01:59:06 UTC 2019

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

This Thursday Baltimore City holds the annual Monument Lighting. For more than two decades our chapter has sold wassail (hot spiced cider) and hot chocolate at this event. We have a booth again this year and we are open for business from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. We have the same location as last year: the third booth west of Charles Street on the south side of Monument Street.

As the saying goes, many hands make light work. So please come out and support the chapter. The more of us help serve these refreshments, the shorter our individual shifts will be and the more time we have to check out the other attractions at the event. This evening is always a lot of fun. I hope to see many of you there.

Cordially,

Ellen

Disclaimer