[Greater-Baltimore] Opportunities for Holiday Caroling in Ellicott City and Carroll County

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 20:20:40 UTC 2019

Greetings chapter colleagues,

First, I would like to remind you about our own upcoming greater Baltimore chapter holiday caroling event taking place on Tuesday December 17 from 5 to 7 PM at the University of Maryland Medical Center, 22 South Greene Street. It will be a wonderful evening of singing and holiday spirit, so please do let us know if you plan to be there if you have not done so already.

Second, I would like to share with you two other upcoming holiday caroling events in Ellicott City and Carrol County, both taking place on Saturday December 14. If possible, we would like to form two separate groups to attend each of these events respectively. The two events will be taking place at times that overlap with each other, meaning you will only be able to attend one or the other, so please take a look at the details below and let us know which event you are able to attend if you would like to participate.

The Ellicott City caroling will take place from approximately 1 PM to 4 PM, and we will be singing alongside a Toys for Tots event. Transportation will be leaving from the NFB Jernigan Institute at 12 noon, and if you have toys you would like to donate, you are greatly encouraged and welcomed to bring them.

The Carroll County caroling will take place shortly after the Carroll County chapter meeting, so this group will likely attend both the post-chapter meeting lunch and the holiday caroling from approximately 11 AM to 2:30 PM. Transportation will be leaving from the NFB Jernigan Institute at 10 AM and we plan to be back in Baltimore around 4 PM. Details about lunch will be forthcoming.

Please give me a call or an email if you are interested in attending any of these three caroling events. I hope to be singing alongside many of you this month!

Thank you,

Ellana Crew, Maryland Local Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Career Mentoring Program
Work: 410-659-9314, ext. 2527
Cell: 443-758-7211
E-mail: eemcrew at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.