[Greater-Baltimore] Chapter Meeting Reminder

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:25:11 UTC 2019

Greetings Greater Baltimore,

Our December chapter meeting will be taking place this Saturday, December 21 at 10 AM at the NFB Jernigan Institute, 200 East Wells St., Baltimore, MD 21230. A friendly reminder that our meeting will be held in the fourth floor conference room this month instead of the Utah auditorium.

Please remember that we will also be having our chapter holiday party directly following the chapter meeting. You may contribute small, pre-cut desserts if you would like, such as cookies, cupcakes, etcetera. We will also be excepting donations at the door to help cover the cost of catering the food, so please bring five dollars to donate if you are able.

I am looking forward to spending my first meeting as president and celebrating the holidays with you all!

Thank you,

Ellana Crew, Maryland Local Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind Career Mentoring Program
Work: 410-659-9314, ext. 2527
Cell: 443-758-7211
E-mail: eemcrew at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.