[Greater-Baltimore] FW: Tonight on 195 The Globe: Join Us for a Loving Tribute to Rachel Olivero

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:15:16 UTC 2019

Hi All:

The below message was meant for all NFB lists, but as members of Rachel's
home chapter and affiliate, I thought you should especially know about this
tribute. I hope you will join us.

Dear Fellow Federationists:

By now you are probably aware of the sudden and untimely passing of our
beloved friend and colleague Rachel Olivero, who died this past Saturday at
the young age of 36. Rachel's life was one of boundless kindness and
tireless service to the organization she loved, and her impact was felt in
many ways by many people. Her legacy will live on in the hearts of those
whose lives she touched.

In commemoration of the life she lived and the legacy she left behind, we at
195 The Globe are devoting 2 hours tonight to a tribute in her honor.
Particularly, we want to use this time to open our phones to all who would
like to share memories of Rachel and messages to her family and friends.
This will be a time for everyone who loved Rachel to join together around
the world in a celebration of her life and work. The tribute will air live
tonight from 8:00-10:00 PM on 195 The Globe. To listen in, visit
https://195theglobe.com/listen, search for 195 The Globe in the TuneIn Radio
app, download our free 195 The Globe app on iOS or Android, or use our new
Alexa skill by saying: "Alexa, open 195 The Globe." Throughout the tribute,
you can share your thoughts by calling (408) 638-0968 and entering the Zoom
meeting ID 4562366247. If you wish to send us your tribute in advance,
please email it to Chris Nusbaum at cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com
<mailto:cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com> , and it will be read on-air. We hope you
will join us in paying tribute to a beloved member of our Federation family.

Warmly,

Christopher A. "Chris" Nusbaum, Programming Director

195 The Globe

Office: (951) 456-2324

Cell: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com <mailto:cnusbaum at 195theglobe.com>