[Greater-Baltimore] Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 14:33:08 UTC 2019

I am sorry to tell you that Larry Richardson died late last night, February
5 after a long illness.  Our sincere sympathy to Larry's wife Sabrina, his
daughter Lashai, his brother Joe, his sister Christine, his many nieces,
nephews, family and friends. Larry was a long time member of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter and had worked for BISM for many years.  We will send out
details about services when we have them.  May he rest in peace.

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

blindness is not what holds you back.