[Greater-Baltimore] arts advocacy (BMA survey)

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 20:31:23 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

Here is one more way to help raise awareness of tactile art.  The
Baltimore Museum of Art (BMA) has an online survey to gather feedback
on future programming open until June 30.  We want them to include
tactile art, but they don't know about it yet. We need to submit many
survey responses with the same message.  Tell the BMA to include
tactile art and to contact NFB.  To do this, follow the link below to
record your information.  Then continue to the second page of the
survey for questions about different types of programming.  You will
need to select the "other" choice and write in the edit field.

the BMA survey link.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHFV9BS

Thanks in advance.
Cheryl