[Greater-Baltimore] November Chapter Meeting Reminder

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Sat Nov 16 00:23:09 UTC 2019

Dear Chapter Colleagues,

I hope that you are all planning to come to the chapter meeting tomorrow. As usual we will be meeting at NFB headquarters (200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230). The meeting will take place in the Utah Auditorium from 10:00 a.m. to noon. Come and learn what is going on with our chapter. We will be planning for some fun events including the December 5 Monument Lighting, caroling at a local hospital or nursing home, and the holiday party after the December 21 chapter meeting. We are also holding elections. I am not running for president; rather, I am giving my support to Ellana Crew. So this will be my last note to you as chapter president. It has been a pleasure serving you. I hope to see many of you tomorrow.

Cordially,

Ellen

Disclaimer