[Greater-Baltimore] Watch the News on Channnel 11 Tonight

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 3 16:51:11 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Check out channel 11 news from 5-6 pm tonight Thursday October 3.  And the
news on Saturday morning Oct 5 on Channel 11.  There will be a feature on
the wizardly weekend on Magical Main Street in Ellicott City.  This event is
a meet the blind month activity sponsored by MDPOBC and assisted by the
Central Maryland Chapter and others from Baltimore and surrounding areas.
Many thanks to Teresa Graham, partial owner of the Flower Barn and several
other businesses in Ellicott City for hosting many Harry Potter events.
Check out the news and join us in Ellicott City on Saturday and Sunday from
10 am to 7 pm.  Magically Yours, Sharon Maneki

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

blindness is not what holds you back.