[Greater-Baltimore] Urgent Action Needed on Tuesday February 4

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 16:11:06 UTC 2020

 stoegate  *       Where did you vote (polling pole place)?
 *       What time of day did you vote?1:00p.m
 *       Once it was your turn to check in, ho10 minitsw long did the
entire voting
 process take you?
 *       What did the poll worker say to you when you checked in in terms of
 your do u want2use a odbd?options for voting?
 *       Was the poll worker able to explain how to use the ballot marking
 device (BMD) to you?Yes.
 *       Was the BMD set up and working when you were ready to use it?Yes.

 *       If not, what was it worksthe problem?
 *       How long did it take to rnonesolve?

 *       Anything else we should know about your voting experience?i
voteing with no Problem
 *       Before 2/4, please ask sighted individuals voting in this election
 to keep track of what poll workers say to them in terms of their options for
 voting (e.g., are they directed only to hand-marking paper ballots or given
 the choice of using the BMDs? How was that choice phrased?)let me
take you over 2 a audio balled marked divice

 *       Please list these voters' names, contact info, and, if you know,
 what they were told by poll workers.! no names at all