[Greater-Baltimore] looking for an old schoolmate

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:11:02 UTC 2020

Hi Ken, I did write you back and it must’ve gotten lost in spam. I also asked Sharon to reach out to you. I do not know Denise Carter but did put some feelers out in the southern Maryland area and have not heard back from anyone. We will keep looking though.

Ronza Othman, President
Sent from my iPhone