[Greater-Baltimore] UPDATE: Voting Rights Program @ LBPH

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Thu Mar 12 15:52:03 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

In order to ensure the health and safety of LBPH patrons, guests, speakers,
and staff, the Voting Rights program - presented by Disability Rights
Maryland - will be moved to a teleconference format.

*The program will still be held at 2 PM on Wednesday, March 18th. *

*The call-in number is (319) 527-4994. *

*There is no access code; if you have trouble dialing in, please email me
or text me: 667-209-1563.*

I would like to thank Disability Rights Maryland, especially Ben Jackson,
for being flexible in scheduling and formats. We are truly grateful.

If you have any questions, please contact me off-list.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.