[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [NFB-Maryland] Reminder: Rise Up: Register for the NFB of Maryland State Convention by October 16

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 18:13:31 UTC 2020

From: NFB-Maryland [mailto:nfb-maryland-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
president--- via NFB-Maryland
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:39 PM
To: nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] Reminder: Rise Up: Register for the NFB of Maryland
State Convention by October 16

Federation Family,

This is a reminder to register for the 54th Annual National Federation of
the Blind of Maryland State Convention, which will take place anywhere and
everywhere from November 6 - 8, 2020.

Convention pre-registration is open now.  Be looking in your mailbox for
hard copy registration forms or visit  <http://nfbmd.org/convention>
http://nfbmd.org/convention.  Registration is $20 per adult and free for
kids on or prior to October 16, 2020.  Registration after October 16, 2020
is $25 per adult and free for kids.  Those who register after October 16,
2020 will not be eligible for door prizes, voting, and other convention
aspects requiring access to systems and platforms other than Zoom.

Thanks,

Ronza

Yours,

Ronza