[Greater-Baltimore] FW: [NFB-Maryland] Seeking Sponsors and Exhibitors for the NFB of Maryland Convention

Chris Danielsen cdanielsen14 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 18:12:59 UTC 2020

From: NFB-Maryland [mailto:nfb-maryland-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
president--- via NFB-Maryland
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:35 PM
To: nfb-maryland at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Maryland] Seeking Sponsors and Exhibitors for the NFB of
Maryland Convention

All,

We are seeking sponsors for our 2020 NFB of Maryland State Convention.
There are various levels of sponsorship, and the various levels include
different benefits.  Entities and individuals interested in serving as an
NFBMD Convention sponsor should complete and return the attached Sponsor
Form.

We are also seeking exhibitors for our Friday Virtual Exhibit Hall.  The
Exhibit Hall will run from 1:00 - 5:00PM.  The first two hours will feature
our Exhibitor Showcase, at which each Exhibitor will address the convention
for five minutes.  The last two hours will be our Exhibitor Office Hours,
when individuals will be able to talk with individual exhibitors and
transact business.  WE will also feature information about our Exhibitors on
our website.  Individuals and entities interested in exhibiting should
complete and return the attached Exhibitor Form.

Please contact me for questions and additional information.

Ronza Othman, President

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.