[Greater-Baltimore] Sad News

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:25:01 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists,

I am sorry to report the death of Betty Wilson, a member of the Greater
Baltimore chapter. Betty was a senior citizen with spirit who worked hard
to maintain her independence. She lost her battle with cancer on Thursday,
April 8. The viewing will be at 10 am at St. Bernadines Roman Catholic
Church, followed by a service at 11 am. The address is 3812 Edmondson Ave,
Baltimore, MD 21229. Check with the church for Covid instructions. The
number is 410-362-8664. May she rest in peace.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.